Planning is one of the most important aspects of any major project and this is especially true when it comes to ordering a kitchen. To assist you in this process we have compiled a checklist of questions to ask yourself before starting the planning process. Also below are illustrations of plans prepared by our designers showing the different stages of the planning process.
- Create a "wish list" for your new project
- How much can you realistically afford to spend?
- Does the work have to be completed within any specific time constraints ?
- Are there major strucural changes to consider, such as moving a wall or window ?
- Will your new kitchen need any new appliances?
- Have you got a plumbing / electrical / tiling contractor ? If you require, Arena can arrange these services on your behalf.
- What features do you like / dislike about your present kitchen ?
- Delivery is aprox 5 - 10 weeks (range dependant).
Once a customer has chosen a particular kitchen, the first stage of the process is a site survey. From the site survey, a plan will be designed which will include a floorplan and an elevated drawing.
From the plan, a plumbing and electrical plan can be designed. The plumbing and electrical plan ensures coordination of all work to be carried out. Using State of the art software, a computer generated image of the kitchen can be produced which will take into account every detail of the room and the planned kitchen.
The exact room dimensions and characteristics can be reproduced and manipulated using our software. When the customer is satisfied with the plan, the kitchen can be ordered. The delivery time from order date is approximately 8 weeks. The duration of the fitting stage is usually 2 - 4 days.